Products | Ad Mixtures | Shortcrete
Shotcrete or sprayed concrete is concrete or mortar conveyed through a hose and pneumatically projected at high velocity onto a surface. It is typically reinforced by conventional steel fibers.
Shotcrete is placed and compacted/ consolidated at the same time, due to the force with which it is ejected from the nozzle. It can be sprayed onto any type or shape of surface, including vertical or overhead areas. We are offering FC-SPRAYCON AF as a best solution of Shotcrete or sprayed concrete in liquid form. It is a highly effective alkali free Chloride free liquid accelerator, which confirms to ASTM C 1141 Type II Grade 9.
FC-SPRAYCON AF is suitable for all applications where high early strength, good final strength and thick layers are required:
- Temporary and permanent rock support in tunnels
- Rock support in mining
- In poor ground conditions
- Slope stabilisation
- Also suitable for acceleration of cementitious grouts, such as used in TBM tunnel linings, cement ground injection and foam concrete backfill operations.
FC-SPRAYCON AF is the ideally suited accelerator for wet mix sprayed concrete for rock support because:
- The quick setting property allows rapid work progress and the ability to construct thick sprayed concrete linings via layered application during one construction sequence.
- The unique product formulation provides continual early-age strength development whilst also achieving excellent long-term strength and durability.
- FC-SPRAYCON AF is a liquid product and thus provides easy handling, as well as facilitating accurate addition to the concrete.
We are also offering FC-SPRAYCON A, which is a chloride free liquid accelerating admixture based on modified silicate, which is added to a sprayed concrete mix to impart properties of high build and low rebound.
Covers approximately 55-60 Sft/20kg with 6mmx6mm square notched trowel
3 hours at 210C
- Concrete Masonry
- Cement Mortar Beds
- Cement Platster